You’ve been dreaming about remodeling your home or business, but where do you start? At R. Miller Construction, Inc. (R. Miller Construction) we are here to help walk you through the process. We listen to your goals and help you achieve the next level for your living space. We work with all budgets and offer smart solutions to get the desired results. Our founder, Ron Miller, has been remodeling homes and businesses like yours since 1975, with thousands of satisfied customers. Whether it’s remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, finishing off your basement or that much needed addition. R Miller Construction is the contractor with the know-how and experience to make your dreams a reality.
R. Miller Construction is respectful of your home and takes responsibility for all phases of planning, design and construction. The work area is isolated from the rest of your home or business to contain the construction zone. For one-day projects, such as painting a room, we clear out and clean up before leaving the site. For larger projects, we handle all debris removal and leave the newly remodeled area in complete move-in ready condition upon completion. At R. Miller Construction our goal is to have 100% satisfied customers. Please call us to discuss your ideas.
CONSIDER THESE SUGGESTIONS IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING:
- Determine what you really want. What are the goals and priorities of your remodeling project? This is good to consider if you are preparing your home to sell or want to get the most return on investment for your home improvements.
- Begin by collecting magazines pictures and articles. Make notes about designs and product you may be interested in. You’ll soon discover what you like and dislike. These discoveries are extremely helpful to us during the design phase. When you meet with us, we will provide the means to make your dreams a reality. We listen carefully and offer suggestions and alternatives to compliment your ideas.
- Determine your budget. This will determine what you can actually do and the level of finishes. Begin by understanding your home’s value and the value of home improvements.
- Determine your time frame. How soon will you be ready to start remodeling your home or business? Consider the length of the project and what holidays or entertaining are coming up. Does the extent of the project require you to move out temporarily? How will this affect your budget?
- Contact us today to discuss your ideas.