PERFECTING OUR SYSTEM FOR OVER 20 YEARS
When your belongings are entrusted to our experienced contents management team, you can focus on the important things, like getting back to your normal, everyday life. While some of your most cherished items may seem beyond repair, our professional IICRC certified team will work with you and your insurance company to evaluate what can be cleaned, repaired, deodorized and restored to a pre-loss condition. We at R. Miller Construction, Inc. (R. Miller Construction) realize that this is a very sensitive situation. Our professional, IICRC certified technicians proceed with respect for you and your property. We make every effort to clean and restore your personal belongings to pre-loss condition in a timely manner while keeping you informed throughout the entire process. Your furniture, clothing, keepsakes, documents and other important belongings will be taken care of quickly, carefully and professionally. Above all we are committed to excellence and your absolute satisfaction. Whether it’s just a few belongings or the contents of an entire home or business, no one provides better personalized service than R. Miller Construction.
THE CONTENTS CLEANING PROCESS
- ASSESS, EVALUATE, AGREE ON ACTION
- Our team will act quickly to establish whether your personal property can be isolated from the damaged area and cleaned on site or if a “pack out” is required.
- DIGITAL PHOTO INVENTORY (DPI)
- Our contents cleaning technicians are trained using the DPI system, which ensures each item in the affected area is photographed, inventoried and tracked throughout the entire restoration process.
- PACK-OUT, STORAGE & PACK-IN (When Needed)
- Upon completion of the DPI inventory, all small items are carefully boxed and clearly labeled with the contents of the box and the room that it came from. Fragile items are wrapped for protection. Everything is moved by professional movers to either our climate-controlled, secure, storage facility, or a suitable, isolated, on-site location for contents cleaning, repair, deodorization and restoration.
- CONTENTS CLEANING & RESTORATION
- Our experienced IICRC certified contents cleaning technicians will carefully inspect each item. Using proven techniques, we make every effort to clean and restore each item to its pre-loss condition.
- A professional garment restoration company will pick up and return a week’s supply of clothing within 24 hours. We will work with you and the garment company professionals to decide when the remaining garments will be returned to you. Our garment restoration partners use a process that prevents the soot from setting into your clothes.
- A professional electronic restoration company will pick up, clean, and personally test each item to ensure they have been cleaned and restored to pre-loss condition.
- Wood furniture is inspected, cleaned and deodorized to pre-loss condition. As needed and feasible, charred wood, antique and heirloom furniture is restored by a specialist.
- ART & PHOTOS
- A professional art specialist will clean and restore your pieces of art and photographs.